A comprehensive population health management program is now necessary in order to effectively reduce costs, improve patient care, prevent chronic diseases, and maximize your payments under our growing value-based reimbursement system.
CARE OPTIMIZE POPULATION HEALTH SERVICES
Across the country our clients trust us to create comprehensive population health programs that include:
- Data Analytics – CareOptimize aggregates your data from across the continuum of care including sources like EHRs, claims, payer feeds, labs, medications, HIE’s and more.
- Quality Programs – Selecting the appropriate regulatory and quality programs to participate in with CareOptimize not only improves patient outcomes, but yields value-based financial incentives.
- Care Coordination and Management – Essential in uncovering care gaps, creating effective care plans, and ensuring you are sending and receiving the most crucial information with other providers.
- Patient Engagement – The industry is awash with patient outreach options. Successful engagement requires a careful combination of patient access, reminders, automation, and surveys.
- Risk Stratification – CareOptimize implements custom strategies for you to identify your low-risk, high-risk, and increasing-risk patients. Once identified, care plans can then be successfully executed.
- Predictive Modeling – A comprehensive population health management programs allows practices to see which patients and populations need to be prioritized to curb future costs by taking action today.
THE CAREOPTIMIZE DIFFERENCE
Implementing a successful and sustainable population health program requires more than technology. That’s why CareOptimize provides our full-service analytics team to manage your ongoing success while alleviating the need for you to hire, train, and oversee extra staff.
Schedule a Demo