CMS has released the proposed rule for MIPS in 2019. Hear from Megan Halligan on the potential impacts to your practice including opportunities, pitfalls, and how to voice your concerns.
MIPS continues to be a major risk, with practices who do not participate subject to a 5% penalty. This webinar will cover:
Rule clarification and changes that have occurred since January 1st. Measure clarification and changes that have occurred since January 1st. Your measure calculations may be changing as a result.
Where your practice should be at this point in the year. How we can help support unique workflows and provider documentation.
The Affordable Care Act requires health plans spend 80-85% of premiums on medical care, which has created a renewed shift towards capitation and risk contracts. This video provides an overview on how to leverage these new contracts and better align physician incentives to keep patients healthy – all while providing opportunities to increase your bottom line.
Medicaid MU3 is not going away. In this third iteration of the program, there are some significant changes and requirements to note. This 30-minute webinar takes you through the ins and outs of MU3, giving you tips on how you can actually be successful with the program including:
- How the number of measures is misleading
- 2018 compared to 2017
- Whether or not your EHR measures up
- Major changes in the 2018 Final Rule
- How small practices can succeed in MIPS
- Where you can earn bonus points
- New thresholds
- Expanded exemptions
MIPS allows practices to decide whether providers report as individuals or groups. There are opportunities in making the best choice.
In this webinar, CareOptimize digs deep into the pros and cons of each and what you need to do to ensure you choose the category best for your practice. Topics include:
– The differences between the two categories
– How to determine which is best for you
– What to consider once you’ve chosen
– What the future holds for reporting categories
The end of the 2017 MIPS reporting period is coming on fast, and CareOptimize wants to make sure you have everything you need to avoid the penalties and earn your bonuses.
This webinar outlines steps you need to take to be ready for the final 90 days of 2017.
This 30-minute webinar will help you:
– Select measures that score you more points
– Understand how to earn bonus points
– Prepare for MIPS Audits
The clock is ticking, but there’s still enough time to secure your MIPS 2017 bonus. This webinar outlines some of the things you can do to ensure you won’t miss out.
In under 30 minutes see how our MIPS Dashboard will help you:
– Track your provider and practice scores per measure
– Select the highest measures to attest
– Uncover patient care gaps to increase scores
– Automate the electronic attestation process
MACRA is quickly approaching year 2. CMS recently released their 2018 Proposed Rule, and there are some significant changes everyone should be aware of.
Rather than wading through the 1,058 pages of the Proposed Rule, join CareOptimize for a look at the most important takeaways.
In less than 30 minutes, you’ll learn:
Are any of your clinicians now exempt?
What is a Virtual Group, and will it save you money?
Are your practice’s priorities aligned with the newly weighted categories?
How can the Proposed Rule increase your 2018 bonus?
In the day and age of value based medicine, it is critical to optimize your reimbursements with more accurate coding.This webinar uses specific examples to demonstrate the intricacies of accurate coding and how you can actually benefit. Questions answered include:
• How is global service reporting changing?
• What procedures require reporting?
• Who is required to report?
• When do new requirements take effect?